Come and See the Tools, Techniques & Expertise I have compiled for my presentation
for the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference in Hershey, PA Feb 10-13.
I have curated resources for teachers into a Google Site. I hope that my #GoDutch colleagues will find it of use and can send me any feedback on it before I share it with educators from across the state.
In the website you will find resources on:
and more!
I would love if you are able to take a moment to check out a portion of the site that speaks to you and what you do in your classroom.
Send me some feedback in a comment below and/or add to the discussion on the last tab of the site!
Prefer a video? I created some "dry run" videos talking out each section of the site. They are a bit lengthy, (note to self, need to be more concise when going live) but definitely of value if you see a digital grading or feedback strategy that sparks your interest.
Thank you so much for inspiring me to find such a variety of methods to create feedback dialogues & conversations with our students!
The Community-Driven Education is the best to help us and provide great results. The Project Ownership Where it Belongs is amazing and I like that you shared this post for us to know about these ideas. Also from 156-215.77 Prep Questions I realize that it is more helpful for us.
ReplyDeleteإذا كنت تبحث عن خدمات تصميم إبداعية واحترافية، يمكنك الاستعانة بـ شركة جرافيك في الكويت لتصميم الهوية البصرية والشعارات والمواد الإعلانية بما يتناسب مع طبيعة نشاطك التجاري ويعكس هوية علامتك التجارية بشكل احترافي.
ReplyDelete