Mind Mapping promotes higher DOK levels as they promote critical thinking & the opportunity for students to synthesize content.
As teachers we can continue our best practice of mind mapping while upping the ante by augmenting the original task with technology.
There are several mind mapping tools out there that teachers in my building are already using.
See the mind map below for some ideas. And, PLEASE COLLABORATE with us and add some of the tools that you have come across for mind mapping.
|Click on the image to add to to it!|
AwwApp :- Easy to use, no login nor setup
- Instant whiteboard
- Grab the link & share with others
- Download the image & post to Google Classroom
- Works online or as a Google Drive App
- Easy shared on Google Classroom
- Collaborate just as you would with a Google Doc by sharing the link
(Click here to try it out on mine. You will have to add the app to do so.)
See our featured TechShowcase this week by
Ms. Stolarski to learn more about this tool.