Last week we #Brokeout of the traditional lesson plan with #BreakoutEDU.
This week the TechSpot is going to #Breakout of the traditional blog post.
Mentor teachers are all around us here at SMA, and can give different perspectives on the integration of our Tech Tools. Therefore we thought it best to actually give those teachers the mic and hear what they have to say.
Tune in to our first TechSpot podcast on Google Forms below.
You can expect to hear about:
- How the mentor teacher has already used Google Forms this fall in 3 different ways
- How we can use Forms for productivity and organization
- How we can use Forms for data collection and data-based lesson planning
You may watch, or just have it playing in the background while you work.
Having trouble viewing the video? Click HERE.
Need something different? Check out these sites!
- different options for questions, unique layout, nice display of student answers to share with the class
- great for math teachers as you can embed your algebraic symbols within a text set
How have you used Google Forms this year?
Want to share another site you use for gathering data?
Leave a comment below!
Want to nominate a mentor teacher for next month? Let us know!