In this week's Throwback Tech Tuesday, I am featuring our past post on the Snipping Tool in our Featured Post section in the top right corner of our blog. The snipping tool is a great tool that comes installed on most machines.
However, with most everyone having a surface now, I wanted to remind everyone of the new Snip tool available on Office Mix online.
- Go to the following link: https://mix.office.com/Snip
- Then click the orange button that says "Download Snip" in the top right corner of screen
- Run the Snip download and it will install on your surface
- Go to the Search bar in the bottom left corner of your surface and search for "Snip"
- Click on it when it appears in the list and it will run until you close out of it