Monday, September 6, 2021

Take a Tour of SMASD's ADP:

 ADP (@ADP) | Twitter

#TeacherConfessions:  I rarely log in to ADP.  

Before now, ADP to me was that place where teachers could enter in hours for covering a class on their prep or doing extra duties outside of the school day. No hours to enter = No logging into ADP

But there is so much more...

Last week I had the chance to sit with Carrie Saline and take a tour of ADP!  We had a mutually eye-opening experience, as she had never seen the user side.  Meanwhile, I had no idea what was available to me on my portal.

Take a tour with me in the following screencast to see where to access things like: 
  • Paystubs
  • Entering and Editing Timecards
  • Our Collective Bargaining Agreement
  • Federal, State & Local Updates
  • Investments
  • Beneficiaries
  • Salary & Step (Myself > Company Property)
  • Hire Date


Need a quick how-to for entering & editing hourly pay? Click HERE


I personally do not get email notifications for my paystubs, company policy acknowledgments, or new announcements. However, I hear that some employees do.  Carrie is working on ensuring that we all are notified of these posts and can have quick access via a link in an email notification. 

What have you found to be useful in ADP?  What else would you like to have access to through the portal? 

Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment