Thursday, February 14, 2019

ClassroomScreen.com

Student-Centered-Learning.
Do-Now.
Classroom Management.
Ready-to-Go.
No Prep.


Classroomscreen.com  is a website that I discovered while here at PETE & C.  
In lieu of an ActivPanel teachers can load up this one-stop site and have frequently-used
widget tools at their disposal.


The screen offers the following widgets that are ready for immediate impromptu use:

Image result for classroom screen- Random Name Selector
- Dice Roller
- Noise Level Indicator
- QR Code Display
- White Boards
- Instruction Text Boxes
- Instruction Symbols/Signs
- Traffic Light
- Timer
- Clock



Be sure to click ALL the buttons at the bottom & the hamburger in the top left for all
the customizing options.


No account needed, so go ahead try it now!


Tip:  If you want to save your screen from class to class "Pin Your Tab".


Enjoy & Let Us Know How You Like It!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I am definitely pinning this for my Promethean. I especially love the exit poll. I think I'll set up a chrome book by the door so kids can just touch the screen to let me know how well they understood the lesson. The drawing also has grids and elementary line paper for practicing letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to play around with. Definitely using this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete