Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Grading Gone Digital

Grading & Giving Feedback has come a long way from EZ graders &  Red Pens...


Image result for ez grader


Come and See the Tools, Techniques & Expertise I have compiled for my presentation






I have curated resources for teachers into a Google Site.   I hope that my #GoDutch colleagues will find it of use and can send me any feedback on it before I share it with educators from across the state.

In the website you will find resources on: 
and more! 


I would love if you are able to take a moment to check out a portion of the site that speaks to you and what you do in your classroom.   

Send me some feedback in a comment below and/or add to the discussion on the last tab of the site! 


Prefer a video?  I created some "dry run" videos talking out each section of the site.  They are a bit lengthy, (note to self, need to be more concise when going live) but definitely of value if you see a digital grading or feedback strategy that sparks your interest. 



Thank you so much for inspiring me to find such a variety of methods to create feedback dialogues & conversations with our students!



1 comment:

  1. The Community-Driven Education is the best to help us and provide great results. The Project Ownership Where it Belongs is amazing and I like that you shared this post for us to know about these ideas. Also from 156-215.77 Prep Questions I realize that it is more helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete