Tuesday, March 26, 2019

GooseChase Recap

Well played SMA Teachers!

You were given a challenge and you RAN with it.

- Great collaboration.
- Great leadership.
- Great community & culture.

Hopefully "the Chase" has gotten your wheels turning about how you can incorporate some scavenger hunts into student learning both in and out of your classrooms.

I know some of you already have your accounts up and missions locked and loaded for some great class activities!

Did you try it yet? Did you participate this past week?  
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments below! 


And now the moment you've all been waiting for.....   THE AWARDS! 

I have put together a show of my personal favorites in most categories!  
Check them out below! 

Be sure to hit "pause" to view the awesome videos!


A tight race .. 

3rd place - SOUTH
2nd place - THE MIDDLE SCHOOL
1st place & the yummy cookies! - BV 

Thank you all again for playing and being the best, most inspiring co-workers!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. This really gives me GOOSE BUMPS!!! (Not kidding either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that PSE-Strata Study Guide is crucial for graduating from any university. Every student should know how to write and I think you should be able to do it, too. I would recommend you to take some extra classes or enroll in additional course.

    ReplyDelete