Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Toby Tab Collections

Want to save hours a week?   Check out Toby for Chrome!


This summer while attending some online meetings for my graduate classes, I noticed that my instructor had a super-organized home screen.  He had links to websites, presentations, worksheets, etc categorized by the courses he taught, including his HS Biology courses. 





Toby is a Chrome Extension, that creates a homepage for you where you can save and organize frequently used tabs. Save them by course, unit, or lesson!  Also, this screen will follow you from classroom, to classrom, Surface to home computer, etc.  Never be anywhere without your links! Sound interesting click HERE to try it out!

Need more convincing?  Join me on this tour of how I use Toby from day to day, as well as see how to build, edit and move a collection.  I promise the investment is worth the returns with this one!







1 comment:

  1. I just added Toby and I love it. It was easy to do and will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete